CLINICAL AND COGNITIVE BEHAVIOURAL HYPNOTHERAPIST IN HEREFORD
Training, Qualifications & Experience
- Practitioner Diploma with the London College of Clinical Hypnosis
- Honours degree in Psychology
- Masters degree in Risk & Crisis Management
Anthony had a long career in the armed forces and later worked in risk management with a leading international company based in London. His interest in the clinical application of hypnosis began whilst he was studying psychology. The mind as a powerful resource in influencing health and well-being had become a fascination. Whilst hypnotherapy can initiate positive transformations he has been able to help a wide cross-section of people including ex-members of the armed forces. In addition he volunteers his skills at St Michael’s Hospice Hereford helping patients as well as relatives.
Enhancing skills further, he updates his understanding of hypnosis and other therapeutic approaches through Continuing Professional Development. In addition he has completed the following courses:
- Solution Focused Therapy (SFT) with Brief Therapy Practice (London)
- Eye Movement and Desensitisation Reprocessing (EMDR) with EMDR Training and Consultancy, accredited for UK EMDR Training.
- Thought Field Therapy (TFT). Diagnostic Level Member with Callaghan Techniques Ltd.
- Counselling Studies – Level 3 Certificate from the Counselling and Psychotherapy Central Awarding Body
Anthony is registered with the British Society of Clinical Hypnosis
The BSCH is a National Professional body whose aim is to promote and assure high standards in the practice of hypnotherapy. Registration demands good quality training, ethical practice and adherence to the Code of Conduct.
Anthony is also registered as a Clinical Hypnotherapist with the Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council. Which means he is entitled to display the CNHC Quality Mark and is committed to the Code of Conduct.